Re: [WardOneDC] Re: What's new in MPDC 3/18/05

  • James Treworgy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2005
      I got one too at 100 block of Michigan Avenue, though it was only a
      warning.

      What a beautiful picture of my licence place. Too bad there was no
      picture of the driver. Me and my brother-in-law, who share the vehicle
      in question, discussed at length and could not figure out which one of
      us had been using the truck that day.

      Oh well, guilty until proven innocent.

    • barbaracameron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2005
         FOR ATLEAST THE PAST 3 YEARS THE CITY HAS PLACED A TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT OFFICER INSIDE OF AN UNMARKED CAR ACROSS FROM TRINITY UNIVERSITY.  HE PHOTOGRAPHS CARS THAT DRIVE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT.  THE CAR  IS  ON THE  NORTH SIDE OF MICHIGAN AVE.. JUST WEST OF THE SMALL STRIP MALL THAT HOUSES KINKOS. AND CURVES.    NO PARTICULAR TIME OF THE DAY.