RE: [WardOneDC] Digest Number 23

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Andy: I don't have the answers to all those questions. I was told that
      Officer Boria was in the Weed and Seed van at the 7Eleven when he
      spotted these two guys. There had been a lookout for these or similar
      fellows. I also know that the officer did not return fire. WE all owe
      him a debt of gratitude. Bests Jim

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after
      that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there
      is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me.

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #406,
      Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Message: 2
      Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:06:49 -0500
      From: "www.TheCommish.org" <info@...>
      Subject: RE: Police Action and Robbery

      MessageJim,

      Good news that the officer is unharmed.

      A few questions:

      Was the officer alone and why?

      Was back-up on the way?

      Did the officer return fire?

      Was the gun used, the suspects or the officer's?

      Thanks much

      Andy