RE: [WardOneDC] Re: Posters inciting riots

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
      you must also get a permit from the city to do so!!!!!!

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
        On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:41:36 -0500, Groomes, Diane \(MPD\) wrote:

        >you must also get a permit from the city to do so!!!!!!
        >
        >________________________________
        >
        >From: detroitcgj [mailto:detroitcgj@...]
        >Subject: [WardOneDC] Re: Posters inciting riots
        >
        >ctually it is legal to hang posters on public light posts within
        >limits(no more than three to any corner). DC residents also have the
        >right to wheatpaste on public light posts as long as its not in a
        >public park or Capitol grounds.

        So........, Yard sales, church events, lost pets ect, ect,
        needs the government's permission ???
      • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
          Please see DCMR - Title 24 Section 108 for more details

          there are numerous restrictions and guidelines for citizens to follow

          ________________________________

          On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:41:36 -0500, Groomes, Diane \(MPD\) wrote:

          >you must also get a permit from the city to do so!!!!!!

          >From: detroitcgj [mailto:detroitcgj@...]
          >Subject: [WardOneDC] Re: Posters inciting riots
          >
          >ctually it is legal to hang posters on public light posts within
          >limits(no more than three to any corner). DC residents also have the
          >right to wheatpaste on public light posts as long as its not in a
          >public park or Capitol grounds.

          So........, Yard sales, church events, lost pets ect, ect,
          needs the government's permission ???

          Yahoo! Groups Links