Apply for a Diverse City Fund grant! Information session this Saturday!

  • SYLVIA ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Apply for a Diverse City Fund grant! Information session this Saturday!

      DC Fund logo
      Apply for a grant from the Diverse City Fund!

      In the past two years, the Diverse City Fund has given away a total of $185,000 to 77 grassroots organizations or projects led by people of color in DC. Our Fall 2013 grant round is now open, and we are giving away another $50,000!

      Visit our website to download a grant application
      and get more details on how to apply.

      Applications are due Monday, September 23. Email your application to info@....

      Grant information session on Saturday morning!

      Have questions about applying for a Diverse City Fund grant? Want to learn more about who we are and how we work?

      Come to our grant information session!

      Saturday, September 7
      10 am to noon
      New Community Church, 614 S St. NW.

      Light refreshments will be provided.

      Tel: 202-709-7038
      Email: info@...
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ diversecityfund
      Twitter @DiverseCityFund

      http://www.diversecityfund.org

      About the DC Fund
      Established in 2011 and completely volunteer-run, the Diverse City Fund works to nurture community leaders and grassroots projects which are acting to transform DC into a more just, vibrant place to live. Through our grantmaking, we identify, support, and connect people in communities of color who are engaged in change work. We support the development of community-level social change by funding projects that have less access to traditional funding sources.

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      Diverse City Fund
      733 Euclid St. NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!