Murals for Ward One Please pass on

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013

    Dear Friends:

    I am pleased to announce that for the seventh year the Department of Public Works, the DC Commission on Arts and Humanities, and Words, Beats, and Life are partnering to identify potential wall spaces for MuralsDC.  Check out the link here http://www.muralsdcproject.com/ to see the many different murals that now decorate neighborhoods throughout the District.

    I authored funding to establish the MuralsDC program in 2007 to replace illegal and unwanted graffiti with community inspired murals and art.

    Please see the ATTACHED application form to submit a wall space in your neighborhood.

    Bests, Jim

    I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me. For most effective communication, please use my direct email address: jim@...

    Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

    Chairman, Committee on Human Services (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8191. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

    Website: www.grahamwone.com

    http://www.yogainsideout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Find-us-on-facebook.gif

    http://idx-images.cisdata.net/acnt/images/285/AR410285/file_manager/Follow_us_on_Twitter.jpg