Tickets for the the NSO on 12/7 have all gone

  • Marencic, Stephen E
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      Due to an overwhelming demand, we no longer have complimentary tickets available for the Friday 12/7/12 performance of the NSO. If you did not recieve a confirmation for tickets, than we do not have seats reserved for you.

      As always, thank you for your interest in our offers.

      This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.