PlaySpace Project- Banneker and Harrison Playground project are part of DPR's Play DC initiative

  • Maduro, Frank (EOM)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Mayor Gray Announces Expansion of Playground Renovation Project as part of DPR’s Play DC initiative.

      The first phases of renovating a playground are planning and design. To ensure that the newly renovated play spaces will meet the needs of the community, DPR and DGS will be hosting community meetings in your neighborhood. Our project teams will discuss the project and gather input from you, your family and neighbors on what you'd like for the space.

      The first community meeting is scheduled at Banneker Rec. Cent. 2500 Georgia Ave. NW. Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6pm

      Attached is a flyer with information about the project. We hope to see you at the meeting. Please feel free to share the attached flyer with anyone that you feel would be interested in attending the meeting and providing their input on the design.

      If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact DPR at PlayDC@...<mailto:PlayDC@...> or by phone at 202-391-9204. We look forward to beginning the dialogue with your community on this project

      Complete Survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/playdc

      * The Play DC Team

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at www.smart911.com<http://www.smart911.com>.
[...]