Thanksgiving Day Open House at ECAC

  • SYLVIA ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012

      Thursday November 22nd from 3pm until:

      Thanksgiving Day Open House at ECAC

      Thanksgiving Day is an Open House at the Emergence Community Arts Collective at 733 Euclid St. NW with a traditional turkey dinner and potluck vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.  If you're not able to gather with family this year, bring a dish, non-alcoholic drink or donation and spend time in the company of the ECAC family.  We are the grateful recipients of two Thanksgiving baskets donated by the Covemant Christian Community Church for our meal this year.  You're welcome to come by early and help cook/setup.  RSVP by Monday November 19th to sylvia@... or (202) 462-2285.