TODAY: 11/1 #GOToVa PROGRESS PARTY: “1st Thursdays ” Networking Mixer & Get-Out-The-Vote Rally

  • Franklin Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      As the President resumes political activities, I hope some of you can join us today for socializing, this weekend for GOTV efforts in VA, and next Tuesday, Nov. 6th at El Rincon as we watch the election returns, http://www.dclc.org/docs/dclatinocaucusdemocratsvictoryparty2012.pdf. Visit our website for more information on these coming events, http://www.dclc.org. Thank you. Franklin.

      presents

      *** #GOToVa PROGRESS PARTY ***
      “1st Thursdays” Networking Mixer & Get-Out-The-Vote Rally

      sponsored by

      Appetizers while supplies last and raffle
      items including a Local 16 gift card!

      REGISTER FOR #GOToVa #PROGRESSPARTY BY 5PM 11/1:
      EARLY BIRD (1st 50): FREE with drink ticket!
      ADVANCE: FREE w/raffle tix
      NO RSVP: $5 @ Door
      or just sign up for email updates!

      JOIN US & SHARE ON FACEBOOK @

      SPECIAL GUESTS:

      KOURI MARSHALL
      Obama For America - DC Director
      @kouricmarshall

      RICHARD FOWLER
      Nationally Syndicated Host,
      "The Richard Fowler Show"
      &
      Advocacy and Policy Director,
      Young Democrats of America
      @richardafowler

      Partners include:
      DC Latino Caucus
      DC Comm Tech for Progress
      DC Career Progress
      Generation Obama-Washington, DC

      Host Committee:
      Tyler Gray, Jim Maas, Jim McBride, Franklin Garcia, Jeannette Russell, Laurie Anne Sayles

      6:00pm-9:00pm Thursday, November 1st

      Local 16
      1602 U Street NW, Washington, DC 20009
      @ Dupont or U Street metros

      - $5 specialty drinks, beers, rail cocktails, house wine & appetizers until 10pm -

      Please join Network For Progress, a social and media-savvy grassroots community inspired by the “Yes We Can” Movement of Hope & Change, for a Digital Capital Week Eve “GOToVa” Networking Mixer & Get Out The Vote Rally for our monthly “1st Thursdays” Progress Party at Local 16.

      So, stop by for a fun evening of networking and engaging on the importance of talking to voters offline AND online in the closing moments of the campaign through Election Day so we can win Virginia for President Obama and Tim Kaine!

      After our program at 7pm we will invite attendees to walk down to our grassroots hub in the Woman’s National Democratic Club at 1526 New Hampshire Avenue just past Q Street to make 10 calls or more for the President before they go home.

      Questions? Contact Jim @ networkforprogress@... or 703-867-5070.

      PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS & COLLEAGUES!