Cheri Honkala to address DCSGP General Assembly

  • David Bosserman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2012

      Cheri Honkala to address DCSGP General Assembly

      Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Philip Fornaci" pfornaci

      We are pleased to announce that Cheri Honkala, Vice Presidential nominee of the Green Party US,  will address the General Assembly meeting of the D.C. Statehood Green Party this Thursday, October 4 at 7 pm (sharp) at Southeast Library, 403 7th St. S.E., Washington,  DC (Eastern Market Metro stop). Join us for an engaging discussion on poverty and housing issues, locally and nationally.

      In addition to her role on the Green Party ticket, Cheri is a well-known anti-poverty activist, co-founder of the Kensington Welfare Rights Union and co-founder and National Coordinator of the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign, as well as the 2011 Green Party candidate for Sheriff of Philadelphia.  She will be joined by local DC housing activists, Linda Leaks (invited), Schyla Pondexter-Moore and Eric Sheptock.

      Please forward to your friends and comrades.  This is an important event for our local and national parties.

      David Bosserman

      La Orilla

      1739 Irving St NW

      Washington, DC 20010