REMINDER - Mt Pleasant Library Ribbon Cutting

  • Archie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012

      You are invited to join Mayor Vincent Gray and Councilmember Jim Graham your friends and neighbors as we "Cut the Ribbon" and open the newly renovated and expanded Mt. Pleasant Library at 3160 16th St. NW will open Wednesday,September 12, 12:00noon.

      The Mt. Pleasant Library is 22,000 square feet and features:

      ● More than 40,000 books,DVDs and other items with space to hold up to 80,000

      ● Separate reading areas for adults, teens and children

      ● Public access computers,free Wi-Fi Internet access and mobile laptop carts

      ● Comfortable seating for 200 customers

      ● A large program room for up to 100 people and two 12-person conference rooms

      ● Quiet study rooms for up to two people

      Archie