Complimentary tickets to the NSO on Thursday, Feb 2 at 7 p.m.

  • Marencic, Stephen E
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      Good News!

      Please note responses MUST be received by 4 p.m. TODAY. Do not email me after the deadline.  Thanks!

      A very limited number of complimentary tickets have just become available for the Thursday, Feb. 2, performance of the National Symphony Orchestra at 7:00 p.m.. If interested, please let me know your full name and count no later than 4 p.m., TODAY, Feb. 1 by replying to this email at:

      Should the tickets run out before then I'll send an email update. Please remember I have no control over location of seats, any requests for more than two tickets may require splitting your party up, and please reply by email only. Also, requests for complimentary tickets for future events cannot be accepted, I merely post what's been offered to me.

      Finally, once 4 p.m. today comes and goes, please do not email me asking if you can still get tickets, this only puts me in an awkward position.

      *If you have not received an email confirmation from me, then you do not have tickets for the performance.

      ***These tickets MUST be used. Please be sure that before you make a request for complimentary seats to this performance that you will be able to attend. Failure to comply to this rule may result in disqualification from future offers.***

      Tickets will be held in the names provided at our Will Call window for pick up after 6 p.m. and an email confirmation will be sent to the requestor. Please allow ample time to pick up your tickets from Will Call.

      About the Program:
      National Symphony Orchestra

      Christoph Eschenbach, conductor

      Thursday, February 2, 2012 - 7:00 p.m.

      Concert Hall

      TIMING:  Part One - 26 min.; Intermission - 15 min.; Part Two - 47 min.

      The NSO continues its exploration of Beethoven with his immense and

      emotional Symphony No. 3 "Eroica." With Christoph Eschenbach on the

      podium, the Orchestra also plays Richard Strauss's masterpiece for 23

      strings, Metamorphosen.

      Metamorphosen, A Study for 23 Solo Strings

      Symphony No. 3 in E-flat major, Op. 55, "Eroica"

      RUNNING TIME: Approx. 90 minutes

      Stephen E. Marencic Jr.

      Subscription Representative

      John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

      Phone: 202.416.8500

      Fax: 202.416.8585

      Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail ask yourself:  "Do I need a hard copy?"

      This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.