The Senseless Killings Must Stop! - Northeast Performing Arts Group 21st Annual Candlelight Memorial Vigil & Rally

  • Northeast Performing Arts Group NE Outrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011

    The Senseless Killings Must Stop!

    Northeast Performing Arts Group in partnership with Survivors of Homicide and the African Heritage Dancers and Drummers request your presence at their

    21st Annual Candlelight

    Memorial Vigil & Rally

    In Loving Memory of DC Youth who lost their lives through Homicide in the Year 2011

    When: Saturday, December 31, 2011

                 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM

     (New Years Eve – The count goes back to “0”)

    Where: Northeast Performing Arts Group

      NE Outreach Youth Center (Parking Lot)

                    3431 Benning Road NE - Washington, DC 20019

    MESSAGE OF HOPE

    For the past 21 years we have been holding this Memorial Vigil, hoping that this will be our LAST. We are driven to send a message of hope and peace for the future and the lives of our youth living in Washington, DC. Come Together in peace to pray for the lives lost on the streets to HOMICIDE. If you care, take the time and initiative to Light a Candle for the Victims, say a prayer for the families.

    Come Join US! Youth, community groups, churches, families and concerned individuals,

    TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

    For additional information, please contact (202) 388-1274.

    Northeast Performing Arts Group

    NE Outreach Youth Center

    3431 Benning Road NE

    Washington, DC 20019

    Office:(202) 388-1274

    Fax: (202) 388-8112

    Website: www.nepag.org

    Email:nepag1@...

    “Celebrating 32 Years of Excellence in the Arts & Community Service”

    1979 - 2011

    Featured in the 2008 – 2009 Catalogue for Philanthropy as
    "One of the best small charities in the Greater Washington Region."

    I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Northeast Performing Arts Group. .

    Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with GoodShop.com