Complimentary tickets to the NSO on Fri., Dec., 2 at 8 p.m.

  • Marencic, Stephen E
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      Good News!

      A very limited number of complimentary tickets have just become available for the Friday, Dec. 2, performance of the National Symphony Orchestra at 8:00 p.m.. If interested, please let me know your full name and count no later than 11 a.m., Dec 2, by replying to this email at:

      kc-scotty-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Should the tickets run out before then I'll send an email update. Please remember I have no control over location of seats, any requests for more than two tickets may require splitting your party up, and please reply by email only. Also, requests for complimentary tickets for future events cannot be accepted, I merely post what's been offered to me. And finally, once 11 a.m. on Dec. 2 comes and
      goes, please do not email me asking if you can still get tickets, this only puts me in an awkward position.

      *If you have not received an email confirmation from me, then you do not have tickets for the performance.

      ***These tickets MUST be used. Please be sure that before you make a request for complimentary seats to this performance that you will be able to attend. Failure to comply to this rule may result in disqualification from future offers.***

      Tickets will be held in the names provided at our Will Call window for pick up after 6 p.m. and an email confirmation will be sent to the requestor. Please allow ample time to pick up your tickets from Will Call.

      About the Program:

      National Symphony Orchestra
      Christoph Eschenbach, conductor
      --Midori, violin
      Friday, December 2, 2011 - 8:00 p.m.
      Concert Hall

      TIMING: Part One - 43 min.; Intermission - 15 min.; Part Two - 28 min.

      Often partnered on stage and on critically acclaimed recordings, renownedviolinist Midori and Christoph Eschenbach reunite for Britten's Violin Concerto. Also on the program, a commissioned work from Osvaldo Golijov and Shostakovich's
      Symphony No. 1.

      PROGRAM INFORMATION:
      GOLIJOV
      Sidereus NSO co-commission
      BRITTEN
      Violin Concerto in D minor, Op. 15
      SHOSTAKOVICH
      Symphony No. 1 in F minor, Op. 10

      RUNNING TIME: 86 minutes
      John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
      Phone: 202.416.8500
      Fax: 202.416.8585

      This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.