Capital Fringe Festival Free Store Donations

  • Capital
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Hi Ward 1!

      Greetings from the Capital Fringe Festival! Again this year we are please to offer to the community The Free Store where -- you guessed it -- everything is free. We present The Free Store as part of our commitment to promoting recycling and reuse, so this community project is funded 100% by the people, for the people. Bring clothes, books and music you CAN'T use to The Free Store, and take any clothes, books and music that you CAN use.

      We at the Capital Fringe Festival are now accepting donations for The Free Store. Please -- check your closets, check your bookshelves, check your garage. The Free Store can only happen with your donations, so we need your help! We are accepting clothing, books and music at this time. All clothing must be washed and in fair condition.

      This year The Free Store will be open from July 7th to 24th at The Apothecary (a Fringe venue located at 1013 7th Street NW). Hours are listed below:

      Tuesday-Friday: 5-8pm
      Saturday: 1-8pm
      Sunday: 1-5pm

      WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS! All donation drop-offs will be at Fort Fringe (607 New York Avenue). To schedule a drop-off time, please email me at coordinator@...

      Thank you so much, and I hope that you will be able to help us in making The Free Store happen this year through your generous donations!

      Sincerely,

      Lida - coordinator@...
      Coordination Intern, Capital Fringe Festival