Annual Woodley Park Neighborhood Alley Sale Saturday

  • shapshapj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Ward One neighbors:

      Please come visit us in Woodley Park for our ever-popular annual alley sale! It's between the 2200 block of Cathedral Avenue and the 2700 block of Woodley Place -- south of the zoo, east of Connecticut.

      We have antiques, artwork, clothing, housewares, books, artifacts, and much more. The local bluegrass band By and By will play from 10 to 12.

      Multi multi household!

      Hope to see you there,

      Judy Shapiro