US Embassy in Puerto Vallarta

  • jsalans@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:40 AM
      My first posting. I just finished the book and put my jaw back in my face. I am in awe of the information in this book. Not surprised but eager to share it with complete strangers (and family). So I was sitting in a fast food chinese restaurant in Sunnyvale, and I stopped a young couple and asked them what they would think if they learned our government was complicite in the 9/11 attacks.

      We know they answered! WHen I shook off my surprise I asked them how they knew and they said they were in Puerto Vallarta on September 9 when they learned they would not be able to go home because the US Embassy said: either the storm that is brewing or because we have word that Osama Bin Laden may be hijacking airlines! I did not get this man's name and I wish now I had to get mroe precise information about this story. But thought you all would like to hear it anyway.

      Get the word out - our government's top officials should be held on treason for allowing harm to come to its citizens!

      Josh Salans