return newbie

  • penelopepots@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hi all,
      I have not been here for a LONG while so I thought I had better re-
      introduce myself.
      My name is Penni Stoddart and I have been involved in this insanity
      for about 13 years now. I have not been out to many events in the
      past few years due to the fact that I have young children and a
      husband who does not re-enact.
      I am also a hobby potter and have been researching this avenue so
      that I can incorporate it into my living history. I want very much to
      make a portable wheel this winter so that I can bring it to events
      and throw (the tech term for making pottery on a wheel) on site. I
      also want to make lots of stock for selling at events as I know of no
      one else who sells hand made pots. Any suggestions for ware?? What do
      you need/want?
      I look forward to lurking on the list to learn more about this period
      and how to do things right as I have been out of it for too long.
      ~~~~~
      Penni Stoddart
      Penelope's Pots
      penelopepots@...