RE: [WarOf1812] Reading and Signing

  • Maxine Trottier
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      With pleasure. I will be at Fort Malden on February 18 from 1:00 until about
      3:00 to read and sign "Laura, A Childhood Tale of Laura Secord". The
      publicist is in the process of arranging TV and newspaper coverage; I have
      no idea of what will happen with that. I will bring all sorts of odds and
      ends with me as well.

      I would love to read from the 1812 novel that is coming out this fall, but I
      can't do that. Different publisher. The war that would arise would rival
      1812.

      So Laura is the hero of the day. If you are out and about the area, stop by
      to say hello.

      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...