Addition to 2001Re-enactment Dates List

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Welcome to the WarOf1812 Group Don,
      Your event is now added to our 2001 dates list.

      Re:
      " Greetings all - My name's Don Craig......
      director of the Kent-Delord House Museum in
      Plattsburgh, NY........Battle of Plattsburgh
      Commemoration Weekend, held Sept.8-9 ...
      This area is in the middle of the site of the Battle of
      Plattsburgh, Sept. 11, 1814.......you're all invited.

      Don Craig, Director
      Kent-Delord House Museum
      17 Cumberland Ave.
      Plattsburgh, NY 12901

      Phone and fax: (518) 561-1035

      email: director@...

      War of 1812 - 2001 Events List
      March 17-18 Kalamazoo Living History Show, Mich.
      March 24-25 War of 1812 Symposium, St. Louis Missouri
      May 5-6 Battle of Longwoods, London Ontario
      May 5-6 Attack on Havre De Grace, MD
      May 26-27 Fort Meigs 1812 Encampment Perrysburg Ohio
      May 26-27 North West Company Fur Post, Pine City, MN
      June 1-3 Battle of Stoney Creek, Stoney Creek Ontario
      June 16-17 Ft. Meigs Timeline Perrysburg Ohio
      July 4 Ft. Meigs Independance Day Celebration
      July 14-15 Cryslers Farm
      July 20-21 Fort George - Lundy's Lane
      July 21-22 Prairie Du Chein, Wisconsin.
      July 28-29 Ft. Meigs Fife & Drum Band weekend
      Aug 3-4-5 Military Heritage Timeline Fort Malden
      Aug 11-12 Fort Erie Living History Weekend, Ont.
      Aug 18 Battle of Bladensburg, Riversdale, MD
      Aug 23-26 Battle of Georgian Bay Penetanguishene Ont
      Sept 8-9 Battle of Lake Erie Event, Put-in-Bay, Ohio

      *Sept 8-9 Battle of Plattsburgh

      Sept 15-16 Ft. Meigs 1813 Seige Weekend
      Sept 29-30 1812 British Garrison Weekend - Fort Niagara NY
      Sept 29-30 St. Leonards Creek, St. Leonard, Maryland
      Oct 5-6-7 Mississinewa 1812, Marion, Indiana

      War of 1812/2002 Events List

      Oct 11,12,13, Mississinewa 1812, Marion, Indiana