Yahoo! Groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Jim wrote: The bottom line is, the 'Onelist and 'egroups' addresses
      will still work... you don't actually have to *do* anything, now that
      the "hosting"of our List has been taken over by yet another even-bigger computer conglomerate...

      Dear Gentile Liste:

      I was caught up in this Yahoo/Onelist/eGroup thingie as well.
      The easiest way to eliminate the

      From: <sentto-388765412-10806655-98082357955495-yurname=yurserver@...>

      E's is to go to

      the list's website

      and re-register. They are adding another
      password for YAHOO.
      It is your email address to the @ sign.

      This should help you Kevin, et all
      as the big get BIGGER!

      Now back to your regularly scheduled conversations .............