Reading and Signing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      NOTICE

      Our own Maxine Trottier,
      Re-enactor, Author, Teacher, n' kool chick!

      will be at Fort Malden, Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada
      on Sunday Feb. 18, 2001 which is the Fort's Heritage Day.

      Max will be there for a "Reading and Signing" of her new book.

      Max, would you like to expand on this?

      Her web site

      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm

    • Maxine Trottier
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        With pleasure. I will be at Fort Malden on February 18 from 1:00 until about
        3:00 to read and sign "Laura, A Childhood Tale of Laura Secord". The
        publicist is in the process of arranging TV and newspaper coverage; I have
        no idea of what will happen with that. I will bring all sorts of odds and
        ends with me as well.

        I would love to read from the 1812 novel that is coming out this fall, but I
        can't do that. Different publisher. The war that would arise would rival
        1812.

        So Laura is the hero of the day. If you are out and about the area, stop by
        to say hello.

        Max

        Maxine Trottier
        maxitrot@...