What's going on?

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Don't know if this is a problem with my server (sympatico) or not, but I
      have had a half dozen messages with no subject, sender, header
      anything. I am assuming it is from this list since I rec'd one from
      King Larry about RM uniforms, but there was a bunch of crap in it as
      well.

      Jim, Larry?
    • IX Regiment
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        >Don't know if this is a problem with my server (sympatico) or not, but I
        >have had a half dozen messages with no subject, sender, header
        >anything. I am assuming it is from this list since I rec'd one from
        >King Larry about RM uniforms, but there was a bunch of crap in it as
        >well.
        >
        >Jim, Larry?
        Me too!

        Peter Catley