Re: RedCoat Pattern

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2001
      Kevin wrote in reference to the Past Patterns/Mars coatee pattern:

      > Lorina, can you let me know when it comes out.

      I will indeed. I have this morning put in a query to Past Patterns to
      see about advance promotional information and as soon as I hear I will post
      to the list and update the website.

      Regards
      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...