Re: [WarOf1812] Silver Lace

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2001
      In a message dated 1/30/2001 11:15:05 AM Central Standard Time,
      SGTPUDGLI@... writes:

      << I need some help in locating, for the purpose of purchasing, some 1/2 inch
      silver lace...I have a jacket on the go that is in need of some. >>

      Good Sgt Pud,

      I have some 1/2" silver in stock, but it rather depends what you want it for.
      It is not a vellum weave, but it is an old design. There is also some Naval
      lace in silver available.

    • JESSE PUDWELL
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2001
        Hi list,

        I need some help in locating, for the purpose of purchasing, some 1/2 inch
        silver lace...I have a jacket on the go that is in need of some.

        Any help would be extremely and sincerely appreciated. Any Canadian sources
        would make me even more grateful.

        Cheers,

        Sgt Pud
      • JESSE PUDWELL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
          Sir Tim,

          I thank you for such a prompt response.
          Could you send me your prices for consideration please @
          <sgtpudgli@...>.
          The "old design" would do fine. And, if possible, could you send me a scan
          jpeg of what it looks like.

          Cheers,

          Jesse