Re:Brunswick

  • Tod Creasey/OTT/OTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      >I'd like to do a
      >napoleanic Brunswick troop, any interest out there?

      Well we would love to see it Spike! If you are thinking of this let us in
      the Brigade know and we can help you out with web space on the brigade
      server (coming very soon!) etc.

      I would love to see the ol' Black Legion! Can you get Dad Jones to grow the
      mutton chops and look all pissed off like the Duke?

      Tod
      21eme Ligne
    • spikeyj@crosslink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Tod Creasey/OTT/OTI wrote:

        > >I'd like to do a
        > >napoleanic Brunswick troop, any interest out there?
        >
        > Well we would love to see it Spike! If you are thinking of this let us in
        > the Brigade know and we can help you out with web space on the brigade
        > server (coming very soon!) etc.

        Unfortunately, there you must've confused a post attribution, since I
        have no intention of forming a group of Brunswickers (or Daneweggians,
        for that matter).

        > I would love to see the ol' Black Legion! Can you get Dad Jones to grow the
        > mutton chops and look all pissed off like the Duke?

        Heck, I can't even convince Brother Jones to grow his facial hair
        back! And anyway, have you ever seen my father with a beard? Badger
        and I inherited our beard-growing genes from the other side of the
        family, if you know what I mean.

        Spike Y Jones, who's never even been to New Brunswick