Re: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 clothing

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2001
      Ross,
      Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had a harder time than I
      thought in getting the list converted onto my system than I originally
      thought. Anyhow here it is as an attachment in Word 97.
      have a Happy New Year
      Regards
      Richard Feltoe

    • R. Feltoe
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2001
        Kevin
        Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had a harder time than I
        thought in getting the list converted onto my system than I originally
        thought. Anyhow here it is as an attachment in Word 97.In the mean time
        have a Happy New Year
        Regards
        Richard Feltoe
        PS You name it and Karen and I will be there.