Re: [WarOf1812] Stephen's 1812 clothing

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Larry,
      Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I had more trouble than I
      thought in getting this price list put onto my system. If you think it would
      be appropriate for this to go into the list archive, communal file, pasted
      into the body of a submission, or other common distribution system, I leave
      it with you to pass it on as you see fit.
      regards Richard