New Year;s Wishes

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      For the past year I have enjoyed the benefit of the breadth of knowledge
      offered by the members of this list. I have also enjoyed the humor that
      often accompanies the info. Thank you for your efforts.

      I want to wish each of you the very best in the year 2001 as we start a
      new millennium. Have a safe and prosperous new year!

      Regards,

      Bob
      U.S. Engineers/Garrison Surgeon, Ft. Osage.
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
        In a message dated 1/1/01 3:00:59 PM, dancingbobd@... writes:

        << I have also enjoyed the humor that
        often accompanies the info. Thank you for your efforts.

        Regards,
        Bob
        U.S. Engineers/Garrison Surgeon, Ft. Osage.

        Has anyone noticed that Bob spelled backwards is boB?

        (Mine is not so interesting -- notneB)
        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com
      • Bateman, Andrew
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
          > From: HQ93rd@...
          >
          > Has anyone noticed that Bob spelled backwards is boB?
          >
          > (Mine is not so interesting -- notneB)
          > 93rd SHRoFLHU
          > THE Thin Red Line
          > www.93rdhighlanders.com

          Dear notneB,

          That's a Palindrome (emordnilaP) to you. And no, the word has nothing to do
          with any ex Monty Python guys.

          Andrew Bateman, 1/41st
        • BritcomHMP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
            In a message dated 1/2/2001 9:23:55 AM Central Standard Time,
            abateman@... writes:

            << That's a Palindrome (emordnilaP) to you. And no, the word has nothing to
            do
            with any ex Monty Python guys.

            "No its not! a palindrome of Bolton would be notloB. It don't work!"

            John Cleese, The Parrot Sketch