Stephen's 1812 clothing

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2000
      Diane Feltoe wrote: " .......your info is off."

      Sorry Diane, I was just passing on what Stephen
      sent to me.........

      I also sent it to him and he has not responded to
      tell me that there was an error?!?!

      Please don't shoot the messenger!

    • R. Feltoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Larry,
        Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I had more trouble than I
        thought in getting this price list put onto my system. If you think it would
        be appropriate for this to go into the list archive, communal file, pasted
        into the body of a submission, or other common distribution system, I leave
        it with you to pass it on as you see fit.
        regards Richard