1812 clothing

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
      For those of you who receive money
      for the Holidays .......

      Stephen Posner supplies great 1812 clothing.

      here are some of his prices in Canadian funds.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
        Larry

        This is Diane Feltoe thanks for the advert but some of your info is off.

        The business is called Past Reflections and the correct telephone number is
        905-792-2770. There is no fax number and the email address is through us at
        feltoe@...
      • David Randle
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
          Ok so now I am confused..... following Larry's message I sent an e-mail to
          Stephen and got a reply saying he would have "his wife contact me since it was
          her business". Now Diane you are saying I contacted the wrong person?

          Help me here please...

          David Randle
          Scout Brigade of Fort George
          > Larry
          >
          > This is Diane Feltoe thanks for the advert but some of your info is off.
          >
          > The business is called Past Reflections and the correct telephone number is
          > 905-792-2770. There is no fax number and the email address is through us at
          > feltoe@...

        • R. Feltoe
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
            Dear David.
            No you are not mistaken in what you did, but the fax and number quoted and
            to which you replied are the office/ company that Stephen works for. As a
            result, and as you will doubtless understand, he has to be careful not to
            have too many communications going there unless he knows they are coming and
            can collect them as they arrive. Karen, Stephen, Diane and I (Richard)
            collaborate and all work together for the making of items that are sold
            under the banner of Past Reflections which is run under Karen's direction.
            They don't have access to the internet and so our home E-address is what we
            use (feltoe@...) and the proper telephone number is their home (905)
            792 2770. Sorry for the apparent confusion, but we thought it best to get
            the corrected information out as soon as possible as we didn't want Steve to
            get dropped in the clarts.
            Regards
            Richard Feltoe

            P.S. For those who are interested, we can forward an attachment with the
            complete list of items that Past Reflections provides and the pricelist for
            these items.
          • mike dollinger
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
              >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
              >To: <WarOf1812@egroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] 1812 clothing
              >Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:29:18 -0500
              >
              >Larry
              >
              >This is Diane Feltoe thanks for the advert but some of your info is off.
              >WOULD YOU SEND ME A LIST OF YOUR GOODS AND PRICES THANKS MIKE
              >The business is called Past Reflections and the correct telephone number is
              >905-792-2770. There is no fax number and the email address is through us
              >at
              >feltoe@...

            • Kevin Windsor
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
                Richard I am interested! I am still working on a date for you as well. How is end of January?

                "R. Feltoe" wrote:

                > P.S. For those who are interested, we can forward an attachment with the
                > complete list of items that Past Reflections provides and the pricelist for
                > these items.

              • Drums
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 22, 2000
                  Richard:

                  I would also be interested in getting a complete list of products and
                  current prices.
                  Merry Christmas and a Happy Hogmanay!

                  Ross

                  --- In WarOf1812@egroups.com, "mike dollinger" <SMOKINGIRON@H...>
                  wrote:

                  > >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@h...>
                  > >To: <WarOf1812@egroups.com>
                  > >Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] 1812 clothing
                  > >Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:29:18 -0500
                  > >
                  > >Larry
                  > >
                  > >This is Diane Feltoe thanks for the advert but some of your info
                  is off.
                  > >WOULD YOU SEND ME A LIST OF YOUR GOODS AND PRICES THANKS MIKE
                  > >The business is called Past Reflections and the correct telephone
                  number is
                  > >905-792-2770. There is no fax number and the email address is
                  through us
                  > >at
                  > >feltoe@h...

                • R. Feltoe
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2001
                    Ross,
                    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had a harder time than I
                    thought in getting the list converted onto my system than I originally
                    thought. Anyhow here it is as an attachment in Word 97.
                    have a Happy New Year
                    Regards
                    Richard Feltoe

                  • R. Feltoe
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2001
                      Kevin
                      Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had a harder time than I
                      thought in getting the list converted onto my system than I originally
                      thought. Anyhow here it is as an attachment in Word 97.In the mean time
                      have a Happy New Year
                      Regards
                      Richard Feltoe
                      PS You name it and Karen and I will be there.