Re: TVO Movie

  • JESSE PUDWELL
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 1999
      Sean,
      I guess they didn't like all the FREE footage they got of all of us at
      Ft. Erie. hahahaha
      Perhaps when they hit me in the head with their camera....and I said a
      few choice words....they decided not to include those friggin' "other
      Glens" from Niagara!!!!hahahaha
      Ahhhhh, but God loves us all!!!

      See you soon!!

      Sgt Pud
      GLI

      >From: Sean <shirst@...>
      >To: WarOf1812@onelist.com
      >Subject: [WarOf1812] TVO Movie
      >Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:24:30 -0400
      >
      >From: Sean <shirst@...>
      >
      >I think Richard nailed it on the head with his analysis of the show.
      >
      >I especially liked the use of the Waterloo footage for the Battle of
      New