Re: (no subject)

  • JESSE PUDWELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 1999
      Max,

      Brain tanned leather, as I'm sure you're painfully aware, is quite rare
      these days...however there are still some trappers in Canada that do
      that sort of thing.

      First: try First Nations
      Second: ask your local Hudson's Bay Co. Representative
      Third: call the owner at Quigleys Leathers on #2 Hwy just outside
      London, Ontario.
      Fourth: approach your local Museum Curator and ask for a source.

      cheers,

      Sgt Pud
      GLI