Re: History on TVO

  • JESSE PUDWELL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 1999
      MISTER FELTOE!!!!

      I'm astonished!!! That's a direct contravention of the Canadian Criminal
      Code and all copyright standards!!!!hahahahaha......
      Ah......but we won't tell!!!!

      God Bless!!

      Sgt Pud

      p.s.: I know, I know.....you're not going to sell the thing or broadcast
      it for public viewing!!!!hahahahahaha

      >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
      >To: <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
      >Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: History on TVO
      >Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:36:35 -0500
      >
      >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
      >
      >To Donald,
      >Richard Feltoe here, I will be taping the show on Sunday and can easily
      >duplicate the tape or re tape on the Mon - Thursday rebroadcast.
      Consider
      >it done
      >Regards Richard Feltoe.

      War
      >>of 1812 extravaganza which is airing on Sunday starting at 8:00 pm and
      >>going to midnight for us less fortunate in Manitoba? (4 hours Ontario
      >>time, I guess that is either 3.5 or 4.5 hours Newfoundland time...)
      >>
      >>I will pay handsomely for this favour! (I have 2 teenagers to
      >>trade...one carries a musket...has own kit...).
      >>
      >>Seriously I will cover costs for the favour.
      >>
      >>Don Zorniak
      >>The Forces of Lord Selkirk

      >>Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
      >>http://www.onelist.com
      >>Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
      >>The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of hundreds
      of
      >square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of
      THOUSANDS of