TVO Movie

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 1999
      I think Richard nailed it on the head with his analysis of the show.

      I especially liked the use of the Waterloo footage for the Battle of New
      Orleans or the Damn the Defiant footage for the Battle of Lake Erie. It was
      certainly filmed with the Canadian view in mind. I also found the choice of
      battles to be portrayed strange. Some major events were glossed over and
      other relatively minor incidents were given precendence. They didn't even
      mention the Siege of Fort Erie...

      Indeed it was nice to see some familiar faces and it certainly gets one
      pumped for the upcoming season. A reasonable effort but it certainly
      dosen't make up for their Valour and the Horror debacle.

      Cpl. Sean Hirst
      Royal Newfoundland Reg't, Lt. Coy
      *********************************
      945-0591
    • JESSE PUDWELL
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 1999
        Sean,
        I guess they didn't like all the FREE footage they got of all of us at
        Ft. Erie. hahahaha
        Perhaps when they hit me in the head with their camera....and I said a
        few choice words....they decided not to include those friggin' "other
        Glens" from Niagara!!!!hahahaha
        Ahhhhh, but God loves us all!!!

        See you soon!!

        Sgt Pud