(no subject)

  • MAXINE TROTTIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      Two questions... first, might someone suggest a good source for brain
      tanned leather near me. I am in Ontario. Secondly....I do believe
      this must have been discussed and some of the people on this list must
      have been involved in the filming. Are we looking at an accurate
      impression in the TVO programme on the war of 1812?

      Thanks,
      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...