Re: History on TVO

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 1999
      To Donald,
      Richard Feltoe here, I will be taping the show on Sunday and can easily
      duplicate the tape or re tape on the Mon - Thursday rebroadcast. Consider
      it done
      Regards Richard Feltoe.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 1999
        MISTER FELTOE!!!!

        I'm astonished!!! That's a direct contravention of the Canadian Criminal
        Code and all copyright standards!!!!hahahahaha......
        Ah......but we won't tell!!!!

        God Bless!!

        Sgt Pud

        p.s.: I know, I know.....you're not going to sell the thing or broadcast
        it for public viewing!!!!hahahahahaha

        >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
        >To: <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
        >Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: History on TVO
        >Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:36:35 -0500
        >
        >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
        >
        >To Donald,
        >Richard Feltoe here, I will be taping the show on Sunday and can easily
        >duplicate the tape or re tape on the Mon - Thursday rebroadcast.
        Consider
        >it done
        >Regards Richard Feltoe.

        THOUSANDS of