History on TVO

  • Donald Zorniak
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 1999
      HELP!!

      Again, living in the wrong part of Canada (I for one am willing to have
      Ontario annex Manitoba) I cannot get TVO.

      Is there someone on the list serve who would be willing to tape the War
      of 1812 extravaganza which is airing on Sunday starting at 8:00 pm and
      going to midnight for us less fortunate in Manitoba? (4 hours Ontario
      time, I guess that is either 3.5 or 4.5 hours Newfoundland time...)

      I will pay handsomely for this favour! (I have 2 teenagers to
      trade...one carries a musket...has own kit...).

      Seriously I will cover costs for the favour.

      Don Zorniak
      The Forces of Lord Selkirk
    • R. Feltoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 1999
        To Donald,
        Richard Feltoe here, I will be taping the show on Sunday and can easily
        duplicate the tape or re tape on the Mon - Thursday rebroadcast. Consider
        it done
        Regards Richard Feltoe.
        >Again, living in the wrong part of Canada (I for one am willing to have
        >Ontario annex Manitoba) I cannot get TVO.
        >
        >Is there someone on the list serve who would be willing to tape the War
        >of 1812 extravaganza which is airing on Sunday starting at 8:00 pm and
        >going to midnight for us less fortunate in Manitoba? (4 hours Ontario
        >time, I guess that is either 3.5 or 4.5 hours Newfoundland time...)
        >
        >I will pay handsomely for this favour! (I have 2 teenagers to
        >trade...one carries a musket...has own kit...).
        >
        >Seriously I will cover costs for the favour.
        >
        >Don Zorniak
        >The Forces of Lord Selkirk

        >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
        square miles...
      • JESSE PUDWELL
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 1999
          MISTER FELTOE!!!!

          I'm astonished!!! That's a direct contravention of the Canadian Criminal
          Code and all copyright standards!!!!hahahahaha......
          Ah......but we won't tell!!!!

          God Bless!!

          Sgt Pud

          p.s.: I know, I know.....you're not going to sell the thing or broadcast
          it for public viewing!!!!hahahahahaha

          >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
          >To: <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
          >Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: History on TVO
          >Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:36:35 -0500
          >
          >From: "R. Feltoe" <feltoe@...>
          >
          >To Donald,
          >Richard Feltoe here, I will be taping the show on Sunday and can easily
          >duplicate the tape or re tape on the Mon - Thursday rebroadcast.
          Consider
          >it done
          >Regards Richard Feltoe.

          THOUSANDS of