Re: [WarOf1812] New Orleans Event

  • Scott McDonald
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2000
      Space is limited however since I've
      >got the officers extensive baggage :)
      > >>

      >Extensive....!!!!??????
      >Well!
      >93rd SHRoFLHU

      Yes indeed and perhaps I should have said expensive as well, what with all
      those little brass cups, china, silver and all, but thank goodness I am not
      trusted with those delicate bits else I might get blamed if any of it
      should go missing. Just the canvass, ropes, poles, furnishings and such
      other stuff that dosen't mind a bit of knocking about in the back of my
      vehicle is what I've got. And just a word for you other rankers... you too
      may get to experience the joy of carrying your officers tent and furniture
      to events if you shoud be fortunate enough to advance to the rank of
      corporal as I have.

      Cheers
      Scott McD.
      Cpl. 93rd SHRoFLHU
      PS- B. Note new smiley face above
    • Steve Hartwick
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 4, 2000
        Two from the Royal Scots in London, Ont.

        Steve
        >How many on this list are planning to attend the anniversary of the Battle
        >of New Orleans in January?
        >
        >Darren Nunez
        >Battalion d'Orleans

        square miles...

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 4, 2000
          In a message dated 12/3/00 4:07:22 PM, raintree@... writes:

          << you too
          may get to experience the joy of carrying your officers tent and furniture
          to events if you shoud be fortunate enough to advance to the rank of
          corporal as I have. >>

          (And if I recall rightly, it was his idea to stow my tentage at his place,
          when I had to move to Ca, but never mind all that nowwwwwwww...)
          ;-)
          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line