Re: [WarOf1812] New Orleans Event

  • Scott McDonald
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2000
      >>when are you leaving and returning? Mike Dollinger

      Mike-
      I drive all day Thursday; returning Sunday and Monday. Contact me off list
      if you want to go.
      Scott
    • Scott McDonald
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2000
        Space is limited however since I've
        >got the officers extensive baggage :)
        > >>

        >Extensive....!!!!??????
        >Well!
        >93rd SHRoFLHU

        Yes indeed and perhaps I should have said expensive as well, what with all
        those little brass cups, china, silver and all, but thank goodness I am not
        trusted with those delicate bits else I might get blamed if any of it
        should go missing. Just the canvass, ropes, poles, furnishings and such
        other stuff that dosen't mind a bit of knocking about in the back of my
        vehicle is what I've got. And just a word for you other rankers... you too
        may get to experience the joy of carrying your officers tent and furniture
        to events if you shoud be fortunate enough to advance to the rank of
        corporal as I have.

        Cheers
        Scott McD.
        Cpl. 93rd SHRoFLHU
        PS- B. Note new smiley face above
      • Steve Hartwick
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 4, 2000
          Two from the Royal Scots in London, Ont.

          Steve
          >How many on this list are planning to attend the anniversary of the Battle
          >of New Orleans in January?
          >
          >Darren Nunez
          >Battalion d'Orleans

          square miles...

        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 4, 2000
            In a message dated 12/3/00 4:07:22 PM, raintree@... writes:

            << you too
            may get to experience the joy of carrying your officers tent and furniture
            to events if you shoud be fortunate enough to advance to the rank of
            corporal as I have. >>

            (And if I recall rightly, it was his idea to stow my tentage at his place,
            when I had to move to Ca, but never mind all that nowwwwwwww...)
            ;-)
            93rd SHRoFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line