Was Sharpe's Fortress, now Hornblower

  • Roger Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 1999
      >You are the fellow in the 'Sharpe' uniform aren't you?

      Not me, Spanky! I'm only a bloody corporal!

      For all in need of some serious in-depth research :^) into the naval (not
      navel) side of the Napoleonic Era, might I suggest the following URL?
      http://www.aetv.com/scenes/horatio/mock.html

      It seems the Hornblower people are cranking up the publicity machine
      coast-to-coast in Amurica for the TV show...reenactors are part of it, too.

      Trix are for Kids,
      Roger
      3/95th