Re: [WarOf1812] Chalmette participants, 2001

  • crttop7311@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      The last time the 14th was around headquarters we were called to task for a
      missing bottle of port from the officers mess. <insert look of innocence
      here>
    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
        In a message dated 12/1/2000 4:12:36 PM Central Standard Time,
        crttop7311@... writes:

        << The last time the 14th was around headquarters we were called to task for
        missing bottle of port from the officers mess. <insert look of innocence
        here> >>

        Yes, quite familiar with how the private soldier behaves when in the presence
        of the officers stores!

        Cheers
      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2000

          crttop7311@... writes:

          << The last time the 14th was around headquarters we were called to task for
          missing bottle of port from the officers mess. <insert look of innocence
          here> >>

          Yes, quite familiar with how the private soldier behaves when in the presence
          of the officers stores! >>

          I could care less about any Port...I want back one of my brass port/cordial
          cups some damned tourist pinched last year!
          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
        • fullerfamily@sprintmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2000
            -
            > I could care less about any Port...I want back one of my brass
            port/cordial
            > cups some damned tourist pinched last year!

            Yikes! I take it somebody pinched it from your tent? If so, I better
            hang onto everything I bring down. Hey- who's that guy in green who's
            got his pack on and his gun slung the whole weekend? :^)

            Roger
            3/95th (Rifles)