Re: free million dollar games

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2000
      --- In WarOf1812@egroups.com, mike <nanakdas@y...> wrote:
      > millions to win/Games/prizes/free stuff/
      > http://honk.to/iwon

      Moderator here. this guy is history himself now... there will be no
      more messages from him.
      I went through the membership list because another obviously internet
      "ad dude" just joined: luckily, as moderator I get notices whenever
      somebody joins. Unfortunately, nanakdas@y wasn't obviously merely a
      spam generator... hopefully this won't become a bigger problem, but
      if it does, then I will put a filter on the list so that anyone who
      wants to join will have to be approved first... and I'll make sure
      only "legit" applicants are approved...

      Sorry for the inconvenience here. I'm sure we all hates "spam"...

      Jim