Sutlers - Battle of Georgian Bay 2001

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Dear Re-enactors,

      For all sutlers, artisans and demonstrators that will be attending the Battle of Georgian Bay please forward me information about yourself and the goods, wares, services and demonstrations that you provide. I am in the process of putting a sutlers and artisans page on the Battle of Georgian Bay website so that everyone knows which sutlers and artisans etc. are coming. Please include your full name a quick description of what you provide, address, phone number, fax, e-mail and/or website. Logos if provided might also be included if provided in proper form. Any questions let me know!

      Dave Brunelle
      BGB 2001
      Chairman