Fort York Napoleonic Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1999
      Re: Message From: Brigade Napol�on <napoleon@...>
      To: lalozon@... <lalozon@...>
      Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 1:09 AM
      Subject: Re: Fort York event

      Oops! Well it is mentioned in the text of the article about the 98 event but the calander update html file seems to have gone astray. Ah computers! Garbage in garbage out. They are mindless tools. The web site will be updated soon.
      Yes the event is on at Fort York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
      It is May 22 and 23 with the site open for
      Re-enactors from Thursday through Monday.
      There is no other battle event scheduled.
      Sorry about that. We will be there.
      Hope to see you.

      Bill.

      Brigade Napol�on See our site on the www
      napoleon@... http://www.brigadepub.com/napoleon.html
      Office de Correspondance
      18914 Walnut Road
      Castro Valley, CA 94546