Re: Coloured Corp seminar-War of 1812 conference

  • Tom Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 1999
      Did you get my last email. In it I send you the infor your required. You are
      invited to a wine and cheese reception on the Friday at 7:30 at the court
      house. You will be speaking a t the 14:50 seminar time slot. Your seminar
      was ranked in the top 4. You will likely be speaking to more than 25 but I
      won't know how many until we get closer to the the event. I personally look
      forward to hearing your talk.