Old Guard/Plauche's Battalion

  • NUNEZ, DARREN D
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm new to the group and have recently been recruited into the Battalion
      d'Orleans in New Orleans. We portray a carabiner unit under Plauche's
      command during the Battle of New Orleans.

      I'm looking for contact information for any suppliers/suttlers that could
      provide the Napoleonic eagle and grenades to adorn a cartridge box.

      Thanks,

      Darren Nunez
    • mike dollinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000