Re: [WarOf1812] Fire fighting equitment

  • MAXINE TROTTIER
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      The fire buckets on HMS Tecumseth are round-bottomed. It really did
      make me want to not use them for anything at all except what they were
      meant for.
      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm
    • Louise Simcoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        Thanks Dave. For your own interest check out

        http://fox.nstn.ca/~snearing/1700.html and
        http://fox.nstn.ca/~snearing/1800.html

        Thanks again for your reply

        Howard Simcoe