Re: [WarOf1812] Fire fighting eqpt and firemen 1812 time period

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
      Louise:
      If you go to the Archive of the e-Group site 'Warof1812' (i.e. this one) you will find this topic was discussed earlier in the year. The archive is searchable, so it
      should not be difficult to find.
      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st Foot

      Louise Simcoe wrote:

      > I am looking for informatiom on firemen and firefighting eqpt
      > of the 1812s and were to find this info. Every other occupation seems to
      > be covered but this one. Whould any of the soilders been in charge of
      > fire safty and what whould they have used, or been given to do there
      > job
      >
      > Louise simcoe

    • Col Sjt Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        Larry - I do believe that the correct French phrase should
        be "n'est ce pas". Doug