Re: [WarOf1812]

  • lee caripidis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      I use a variety, including quill pens, steel-nibbed 'crow-quill' pens and
      porte-crayons with graphite inserts. I use these to write and to draw.
      I good selection of these as well as packets of ink powder, pounce,
      pounce dispensers and brass travelling ink wells are available from
      "Goose Bay Workshops", of Crozet, Virginia; phine (540) 456-7111.
      Their catalog is well worth a close look. They also produce well-made
      tin-lined copper and brass kettles, pans, coffee, tea, and chocolate
      pots, etc.
      Lee.